Skip to main content

I knew what I wanted, needed and desired

Learning about myself throughout the years and learning what I desired, needed and wanted has helped me to be who I am today. I have always known that a DD lifestyle is what I wanted, needed and desired and I knew that was something that would never change. At the age of 16 years I knew that a vanilla relationship was not for me and although I was young I just knew what I wanted to be truly happy. I only had one vanilla relationship in high school but some would say that I was to young to know what I truly wanted but growing up in a DD home is what set me apart from the normal 16 year old back then. 

You see I grew up seeing my dad lead and my mom obeying, I grew up hearing and seeing my mom spanked for her misdeeds, I grew up in a home that was dysfunctional (what family isn't a little on the dysfunctional side) but we all loved and respected each other and I truly believe that seeing my parents get along and hardly fighting set a very good example for me as a child. I remember thinking to myself as a pre-teen "Chelle this is what you want and need"! So at the young age of 16 years after a "vanilla" relationship I decided that a relationship with DD is what I wanted. I was always fascinated with spanking and I even had some D/s tendencies and that is where I started to explore at a very young age. Fast forward a couple of years and I met my first husband who introduced the DD and D/s world to me and boy was I in for a surprise! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD in my past to DD presently!

Life is good now with DD but with my ex-husband it was far from good! I was 17 years old when I met him and he was 29 years old (need I say more but I was a rebellious teen who thought her parents were just mean). After a year of my parents and I struggling with the ups and downs with this relationship they finally realized I was not going to stop seeing him so when I turned 18 years old they finally gave me their blessing to date him (without me sneaking around to see him that is). I dated him through college but ended up quitting college to marry him at 20 years old and thinking that life would be good with him from that day forward!  He was a natural dominant which attracted me to him in the first place and he could walk in a room and everyone would notice him and there was something about him that just commanded respect. From the start of dating him he told me that domestic discipline is something that he would not live without so if I didn't want that then we would have to pa

The Strap And Paddle , Oh My!!!

Yesterday was a pretty good day but I woke up in a rotten mood and I could not for the life of me figure out why? I knew I had to get through the day but I knew how hard it was going to be to do that especially when I see TX all day since we both work from home. So I try to shrug off my bad mood and get ready for work and go downstairs and TX greets me with his smiley self and hands me my coffee and I think to myself "Michelle you are so lucky to have him". He asks me how I am feeling and I respond " I am fine". Now usually I talk his ear off while we are drinking our coffee together but I was quiet and he knew something was wrong! We got through the day but I was still in a rotten mood at the end of the day and at dinner he started to question me again and I snapped and said ....."What in the hell do you expect from me?". Before I even realized what I had said he told me to go to the corner. And I replied "Are you kidding me?" Now when I am

Spanking After a Hot Shower = Not Good!

For the first time in our entire relationship I experienced a spanking after a hot shower and boy oh boy I didn't like it one bit! Now I have a very high pain tolerance so of course I didn't think nothing of it and thought to myself " I can take this and no biggie" , again I was VERY WRONG!!! TX hardly ever catches me off guard but he did yesterday. We had a really good morning together and ate breakfast, talked etc. TX asked me to get ready because we were needing to leave soon to get our errands done because we were pressed for time due to the fact that we were going to be meeting our DD friends from the ADDS Chat room for dinner. So the obedient "Angel" that I am went to take a shower and get ready :) I come out of the shower into our bedroom and TX was there waiting for me and told me I was going to get the spanking I earned from the night before. The first thought in my mind was "I just took a hot shower" but I have learned not to argue or try