Skip to main content

Spanking After a Hot Shower = Not Good!

For the first time in our entire relationship I experienced a spanking after a hot shower and boy oh boy I didn't like it one bit! Now I have a very high pain tolerance so of course I didn't think nothing of it and thought to myself " I can take this and no biggie" , again I was VERY WRONG!!! TX hardly ever catches me off guard but he did yesterday. We had a really good morning together and ate breakfast, talked etc. TX asked me to get ready because we were needing to leave soon to get our errands done because we were pressed for time due to the fact that we were going to be meeting our DD friends from the ADDS Chat room for dinner. So the obedient "Angel" that I am went to take a shower and get ready :) I come out of the shower into our bedroom and TX was there waiting for me and told me I was going to get the spanking I earned from the night before. The first thought in my mind was "I just took a hot shower" but I have learned not to argue or try to talk TX out of spanking me because it just makes the punishment all the worse. So I automatically said "Yes Sir" and he told me to make myself comfortable! When TX tells me to make myself comfortable meaning I am allowed to choose the spanking position he is going to spank me in this really means I won't be comfortable for long!


So the position I chose was something similar to the picture above because for the most part it's comfortable until the spanking starts lol. There are times where I wish TX wouldn't give me a choice on what position I am to get punished me but after many talks at our DD sit downs his view is he makes the decisions on how he wants to punish me so I guess in some ways I get that but it doesn't mean I don't like it. This spanking HURT A LOT and usually I keep very still with spankings but not this one! He started out with leather (which is my favorite) and the sting building up was quick and I was all over the darn bed! TX usually never has to hold me down in any kind of way but with this spanking he did have to place his hand on the small of my back. I don't like when I lose control during any type of spanking and what I mean by losing control is moving to the point where he has to hold me down in some way , crying (makes me feel to vulnerable) or letting him know by my actions that I am not liking the spanking. I am not naturally submissive and TX and I are both OK with this in our relationship. He ended up using the leather strap, bath brush, white lightening and evil wooden spoon. By the time all was said and done I was very sore , sorry that I broke the rules the day before and in tears! I think that TX now has a new trick to make sure I feel spanked and punished because that is one complaint I have been having lately is just not really feeling punished or spanked enough. Having a high pain tolerance really is hard not only on me but also on TX because he has a very hard time gauging if I have had enough! The spanking after a hot shower does the trick for me or at least it did this time ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD in my past to DD presently!

Life is good now with DD but with my ex-husband it was far from good! I was 17 years old when I met him and he was 29 years old (need I say more but I was a rebellious teen who thought her parents were just mean). After a year of my parents and I struggling with the ups and downs with this relationship they finally realized I was not going to stop seeing him so when I turned 18 years old they finally gave me their blessing to date him (without me sneaking around to see him that is). I dated him through college but ended up quitting college to marry him at 20 years old and thinking that life would be good with him from that day forward!  He was a natural dominant which attracted me to him in the first place and he could walk in a room and everyone would notice him and there was something about him that just commanded respect. From the start of dating him he told me that domestic discipline is something that he would not live without so if I didn't want that then we would have to pa

The Strap And Paddle , Oh My!!!

Yesterday was a pretty good day but I woke up in a rotten mood and I could not for the life of me figure out why? I knew I had to get through the day but I knew how hard it was going to be to do that especially when I see TX all day since we both work from home. So I try to shrug off my bad mood and get ready for work and go downstairs and TX greets me with his smiley self and hands me my coffee and I think to myself "Michelle you are so lucky to have him". He asks me how I am feeling and I respond " I am fine". Now usually I talk his ear off while we are drinking our coffee together but I was quiet and he knew something was wrong! We got through the day but I was still in a rotten mood at the end of the day and at dinner he started to question me again and I snapped and said ....."What in the hell do you expect from me?". Before I even realized what I had said he told me to go to the corner. And I replied "Are you kidding me?" Now when I am

Not feeling it!

Lately there has been something missing from TX and I DD relationship and because I have a very hard time telling him anything when it comes to DD (yes even after 12 years) I really haven't said much to him except through my daily journal writings to him. I have been having a really hard time pinning down the exact right words to say until today that is! For the most part TX is very consistent with me when it comes to disciplining me when I break one of the various rules we have set in place and for the most part everything during the spanking session is right on target as far as lecture, punishment , CT etc.....but for me there is still something missing. Last night is a prime example of what is truly missing from our DD relationship and from his point of view I am sure he thinks everything is fine and dandy but from my point of view it is not. Yesterday I forgot to write my journal writing to him (rule broken) and then I didn't complete my food journal (another rule broken)