Skip to main content

Going Through A Rough Phase

Well I have been struggling to write my feelings down with anything relating to DD or D/s and that is why I have not written a post. TX and I have been on a different page lately and as much as I hate to admit it I have been a BRAT and getting spankings around here have been on a daily basis for me lately :(  I am going through something which I am not sure if it's normal or not but with TTWD define normal?

I have been going through this phase where I just don't want to please TX and it's been a rough ride for both of us although a rougher ride for my butt. I blame my past but I need to get over the past because I am in the present with a wonderful guy who loves me for me and who accepts everything about me even my bratty behavior at times. I am truly having a hard time with submitting and I am trying to do what he asks of me but for some reason I just don't want to give in to him easily or without a fight.

Last night I got into trouble again for not turning in my 4 p.m. journal writing and what was my excuse? I didn't feel like it! I mean what is wrong with me? I even couldn't believe that I was trying to spout off excuses to TX because I know him well enough to where he doesn't take excuses at all period. In fact he will spank me harder and longer for using dumb excuses like the ones I tried last night. He basically told me he is sick and tired of hearing the excuses and to STOP using them!!!


After the spanking was over I walked away very angry and not feeling right at all and I knew something wasn't right because usually I walk away from a spanking feeling content and happy that TX took a stand and put me in my place :) I didn't communicate my feelings to him and just decided to try and deal with it myself .....BIG MISTAKE! I have a hard time communicating my feelings to TX and he gets pretty frustrated with me ....heck I would get frustrated with me too! I think I walked away angry because I feel that my excuses are valid reasons and TX disagrees with me and I am trying to be submissive and see his side but it's NOT WORKING for me.

So because I was angry I allowed my bad feelings to fester for the rest of the night and when that happens it never ends well for me. I withdrew from TX , told him to leave me alone and pouted which is never good for my butt. It's like I have been getting into these awful moods and I can't shake them and TX gets frustrated because all I can tell him is to "Leave me alone" and in turn that makes him feel rejected. I don't do it on purpose and I hate myself when I do it and I feel so guilty for days afterwards.

Well last night he had just about had it with me although he never acted angry (TX is a pretty calm and collective guy and in the 12 years I have known him he has never yelled at me or been angry towards me) he told me to flip over in bed because he had every intention of spanking me with the evil paddle he had in his hand. I have NEVER refused a spanking but I did this time and I just made things worse on myself.

I don't think he could believe that I had actually refused to turn over on my tummy when he had asked me too. Heck I couldn't believe I did it either :( So he asked me again to please flip over and so I did. I didn't want to make it any worse than I already had. He gave me 10 good licks with the paddle and I was in tears not so much from the pain of the spanking but from disappointing him and I was also disappointed in myself.





A mix of DD and D/s have been in my life for a little over 20 years and I don't think it has gotten any easier for me to deal with on occasions. I feel that you have to work harder at your relationship when you introduce DD into the equation but that is my personal opinion and from my personal experiences. TX and I have our good moments , bad moments and rough moments with it but it's something that neither one of us would give up on. TX needs this in the relationship just as much as I do. I need the control in my life and I have always needed that and that is the reason why all of my relationships consisted of some sort of D/s or DD in them. I grew up in a DD household so for me this has been the "norm" all my life. Once I get over this hurdle of not wanting to please TX things will be back to normal for us. I just hate myself when I act this way :( Once TX punishes me for something he forgives and forgets but it's not that easy for me. I tend to stay mad at myself for awhile over it but I am getting better but I am definitely a work in progress :)




Comments

  1. Oh Sweetie! I feel like a big jerk now for saying to go wake him ;/ I hope I didn't sound insensitive....I had no idea you were going through this rough phase. I suppose all the talk on the weather :) I wasn't listening regarding your not feeling very submissive. I heard you loud and clear on the communication issues. I feel for you and Totally understand being a work in progress. I'm sure you will work through this soon. Try not to beat yourself up in the meantime. Your in my thoughts. MUAH HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww CZ please don't feel like a big jerk and no you were not insensitive at all :) TX and I are working on this "rough phase" we are going through and it will be ok in our world once again! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey CZ. I go thru all those feelings emotions and attitudes when i feel angry after a spanking. I always make things worse for myself. Then I get a Severe punishment. But once i have cried out all of my negative feelings, i am renewed and i find my happy submissive self. Question what is the Evil Paddle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle I go thru everything you just talked about when I was still angry after a spanking. That includes earning a severe spanking. I hope since this has been around a month ago that things are on the right track! BTW what is the Evil paddle? Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DD in my past to DD presently!

Life is good now with DD but with my ex-husband it was far from good! I was 17 years old when I met him and he was 29 years old (need I say more but I was a rebellious teen who thought her parents were just mean). After a year of my parents and I struggling with the ups and downs with this relationship they finally realized I was not going to stop seeing him so when I turned 18 years old they finally gave me their blessing to date him (without me sneaking around to see him that is). I dated him through college but ended up quitting college to marry him at 20 years old and thinking that life would be good with him from that day forward!  He was a natural dominant which attracted me to him in the first place and he could walk in a room and everyone would notice him and there was something about him that just commanded respect. From the start of dating him he told me that domestic discipline is something that he would not live without so if I didn't want that then we would have to pa

The Strap And Paddle , Oh My!!!

Yesterday was a pretty good day but I woke up in a rotten mood and I could not for the life of me figure out why? I knew I had to get through the day but I knew how hard it was going to be to do that especially when I see TX all day since we both work from home. So I try to shrug off my bad mood and get ready for work and go downstairs and TX greets me with his smiley self and hands me my coffee and I think to myself "Michelle you are so lucky to have him". He asks me how I am feeling and I respond " I am fine". Now usually I talk his ear off while we are drinking our coffee together but I was quiet and he knew something was wrong! We got through the day but I was still in a rotten mood at the end of the day and at dinner he started to question me again and I snapped and said ....."What in the hell do you expect from me?". Before I even realized what I had said he told me to go to the corner. And I replied "Are you kidding me?" Now when I am

Spanking After a Hot Shower = Not Good!

For the first time in our entire relationship I experienced a spanking after a hot shower and boy oh boy I didn't like it one bit! Now I have a very high pain tolerance so of course I didn't think nothing of it and thought to myself " I can take this and no biggie" , again I was VERY WRONG!!! TX hardly ever catches me off guard but he did yesterday. We had a really good morning together and ate breakfast, talked etc. TX asked me to get ready because we were needing to leave soon to get our errands done because we were pressed for time due to the fact that we were going to be meeting our DD friends from the ADDS Chat room for dinner. So the obedient "Angel" that I am went to take a shower and get ready :) I come out of the shower into our bedroom and TX was there waiting for me and told me I was going to get the spanking I earned from the night before. The first thought in my mind was "I just took a hot shower" but I have learned not to argue or try